Hard Polyurethane foam is very available to insulation, formality and workability so that it is suitable for insulating complex shape and is applied in various types over many industries.
What is Polyurethane?
Polyurethane is high-polymer that two chemicals, MDI and Polyol, react and create.
Mixing two materials and foaming, Polyurethane membrane is formed and express heat insulation and waterproof.
Application for PU foam
- - Heat insulation for door and cabinet of home refrigerators.
- - Heat insulation for refrigerators container.
- - Excellent heat insulation more than other insulation materials composing fine independent bubble structure
- - Fill internal complex structure by liquid pouring
- - Excellent productivity due to fast curing under appropriate condition
- - Securing alternated foaming agent development technology (HCFC-141b, C-pentane)